How to use assisted purchase?
It is simple! Say you wanted to buy something from an online UK store, but your credit card payment wasn't accepted. ForwardVia can help you to buy it and then ship it to you. Our fee is £15 or 10% of the value of the goods + store delivery cost, whichever is higher.
Using our Assisted Purchase is simple. Here are the steps:
- Go to your Dashboard and select Assisted Purchase or here
- Click on 'create new'
- Complete the requested information including a link to the product and make payment for the service fee only
- We check that we can purchase it and request payment for the goods prior to purchasing it. Subject to the item value, we may require you to make payment by bank transfer/credit card for the goods
- Once we receive payment, we will order it for you
- Allow up to 10 days for delivery from the store to our address. It can vary depending on the online store processing speed. You will get a notification once we have it.
- Once we have it, we log into your account and you can order international shipping through ForwardVia.
- We arrange shipping and send it to you
Please note, one order is for purchasing from one store or seller. It can be multiple items from one store or seller. We can only accept credit/debit cards for purchase value up to £500. For above £500, we can only accept payment by bank transfer. We may choose to only accept bank transfers for the purchase, subject to our discretion.