How to use assisted purchase?
It is simple! Say you wanted to buy something from an online UK store, but your credit card payment wasn't accepted. ForwardVia can help you to buy it and then ship it to you. Our fee is £18 or 10% of the value of the goods + UK delivery cost, whichever is higher.
Using our Assisted Purchase is simple. Here are the steps:
- Go to your Dashboard and select Assisted Purchase or here
- Click on 'create new'
- Complete the requested information including a link to the product and make payment for the service fee only. Note: payment excludes international shipping cost
- We check that we can purchase it and request payment for the goods prior to purchasing it. Subject to the item value, we may require you to make payment by bank transfer/credit card for the goods
- Once we receive payment, we will order it for you
- Allow up to 7 days for delivery from the store to our address. It can vary depending on the online store processing speed. You will get a notification once we have it.
Please note we can only accept credit/debit cards for purchase value up to £500. For above £500, we can only accept payment by bank transfer. We may choose to only accept bank transfers for the purchase subject to our discretion.