How does repack and combine work?
Repack and combine is where we combine multiple packages into one or multiple boxes. This is where we combine multiple packages as is into one box. If we unable to fit into one box, we will split it into 2 boxes and so on. We will only unpack and remove packaging if it helps when combining it. We may not remove or unpack any/all packages.
Here is the process to combine packages:
- Provide item details and price in your 'Package Inbox' for each package if you haven't done so
- Packages will then move to 'ready to Ship'. Click on 'Combine for Shipping' or 'Repack and Combine'. These will take to to Repack and combine
- Select packages you would like to combine
- Follow instructions and make payment to proceed
- Wait for us to process it. Once done you will be notified, and you can proceed to ship.