How does consolidation works?
Consolidation is where we combine multiple packages into one or multiple boxes. If we unable to fit into one box, we will split it into 2 boxes and so on. We will only unpack and remove packaging if it helps when combining it. unless you've selected optional service to unpack all. We may not remove or unpack any/all packages. If unpacking is necessary, we only remove outer carton, we do not discard original retail boxes for example shoe boxes.
The largest box size we use for consolidation is 62 x 48 x 48 cm. We find that this is the maximum size for safe handling during transit.
Here is the process to order package consolidation:
- Provide item details and price in your 'Package Inbox' for each package if you haven't done so
- Packages will then move to 'ready to Ship'. Click on 'Consolidate Packages'. These will take you to Consolidation
- Select packages you would like to combine
- Follow instructions and make payment to proceed
- Wait for us to process it. Once done you will be notified, and you can proceed to ship.