How does consolidation works?
Consolidation is where we combine multiple packages into one or multiple boxes. Packages that are too large or heavy can be difficult to handle, hence making it prone to damage on transit. Therefore, if we are unable to fit into one box, we will split it into 2 boxes and so on.
Consolidation services we offer:
- Standard consolidation, we pack packages as receive, and may unpack if it helps when combining it.
- Standard consolidation with unpacking service. Again, we will only unpack all the outer non-retail packaging and may leave fragile item in its original packaging.
- Our customer can also include Consolidation special request note if they have any specific requirement. The consolidation special request starts from £5, depending on complexity.
Note: If unpacking is necessary, we only remove the outer carton, we do not discard original retail boxes for example shoe boxes. We may consolidate by taping boxes together, and shrink wrap it to achieve the smallest possible volume. Consolidation service doesn't include content checking. If you require this, you must include a note / special request when ordering consolidation. There may be additional charge for consolidating fragile items that require additional packing materials.
Here is the process to order package consolidation:
- Provide item details and price in your 'Package Inbox' for each package if you haven't done so
- Packages will then move to 'ready to Ship'. Click on 'Consolidate Packages'. These will take you to Consolidation
- Select packages you would like to combine
- Follow instructions and make payment to proceed
- Wait for us to process it. Once done you will be notified, and you can proceed to ship.