How long will it take for my package to reach me?
After it is shipped, this varies based on where you live and the shipping option you choose. The delivery speed is also dependent on the time Carrier and local custom take to process it. ForwardVia do not get involve with the handling of the shipment once it left our premise.
- DHL Express and UPS to most countries normally takes 3-5 business days (excluding weekend)
- DPD normally takes 5 - 7 business days
- Royal Mail Standard partially tracked usually takes 15 business days. Tracking information is very limited, as it relies on the postal service.
- Royal Mail Economy (untracked) can take 8 weeks depending on the local post processing speed. No update, no tracking information can be provided after it is shipped.
- Landmark is a 2-legged service typically takes 20-30 business days. First leg delivery is from ForwardVia to Landmark in Heathrow UK, and then Landmark will group it and send to their Belgium international distribution centre. From Belgium, it will ship to various country using your local post.
Please note due to current ongoing pandemic situation, please allow more time for delivery. For more information, please see COVID notice
If you have chosen shipping with tracking, you will be able to see the status in your Package Inbox. If you've chosen Royal Mail without tracking, once it is shipped Royal Mail has no means to provide any information. You will need to wait for the parcel to turn up. There is no compensation for loss or damage for using shipping service without tracking. For insurance terms, please see here.